Saturday, August 30, 2008

oh bother.


I can't tell you how good it was to talk to mandi and kimbo the other night... til 1 am. I felt so rebellious the next morning getting up for work.

Basically I have no answers. I am really struggling to understand how to live life. I go between feeling blessed and grateful to utterly confused and lonely, in the midst of being surrounded by people. How then shall we live?? What does it look like to really, daily walk with Jesus, especially in this messed up society??

All that I know is that God is sovereign, just and pure, and everything the enemy wants is for us to be paralyzed by our fears and doubts.

This picture pretty much sums it up. You guys are my encouragement. Like really, I am a different person because you are my friends. Love you. Keep pressin on.

No comments: