Monday, April 28, 2008

I'm loving this

Oh man this is so encouraging and good to read.

the Lord is always good:
1. Right now I'm sitting outside drinking tea at the good ole DJos
2. Today at work I didn't explode milk..and got to talk to my fellow co-worker Javier and it was just good..we talked in spanish (he's from mexico) I realized after this weekend how much I just miss people. 
3. You guys encourage the mess out of me.
4. How crazy for God to bring me to austin this semester and the jobs that were provided. The timing and everything..I applied for the coffee shop in jan--they said they'd call back in a few days. The exact week that the tax job ended they called. He knew just how much I could handle and it just fits so well for this time.

thanks root for reminding about the fam..so true. Sometime I leave the settlement home and feel down because it's like why did I get the family I did and so I am where I am, but these girls...more gratitude less guilt..

So this morning laura and I had an interesting convo about God's expression over us..IS God ALWAYS beaming at us? what about when we willingly sin against him, he still loves, but is there less beaming?
Could the prodigal son story be that we were the son that left and came back and so parallel life is constant party being thrown by our Father or does the party end? Did the other son get parties?

the amount, constancy, unconditionality of the beaming is still a little blurry? 
bautizo--dipped in dye, different state, irreversible?
does sin as a believer still affect our fellowship with God..what if we're not confessing sin? 
What part is our role to be obedient and what is ALL GOD and who he is...

how wonderfully frustrating and full is life to chase after a Holy God...



No comments: