Then you can see Harrison (who the photo is actually focused on) intent at seeing what is going on. Almost to the point that he would cry, "Kimbuwy, Kimbuwy!" hoping he could get a moment in... Even as I sit here now, having talked about how God just looks down at us with the expression of complete and utter love/joy/satisfaction/______(fill in the blank), I realize how much I see others joyfully looking God in the face, just seeing a glimpse of His ineffable glory and I look on with wonder. Or just think of the times you unashamedly have looked at God with such undeniable joy... how curious the world becomes...
"Sing joyfully to the Lord, you righteous; it is fitting for the upright to praise him." Psalm 33:1
Let us look unashamedly at our King for He is beaming (that's right BEAMING)... perhaps the world will wonder...
1 comment:
yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
love,
mandi
Post a Comment