You know days that reminiscing really does you in?
That's today. Tonight and this afternoon really. Last home group was tonight until next January. I have tears welling as I type. Hopefully, K-dawg doesn't walk in right now... my how inopportune that would be. :)
But in reality, I was reading this morning from Mark just thinking about some things that have been on my mind. Friends with heartache, physical ailment, broken families... the prevailing thing this morning was Jesus as healer. Literally He heals the heartache, the loneliness, the fear... taking all of those things away and replacing them not with more uncertainties... but with HIMSELF. In chapter 5, when the synagogue official pleads for Jesus to heal his daughter, then hears she has died. And Jesus says, "Do not be afraid any longer, only believe."
Him, and Him alone. He can heal it.
-Kimbo
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment