Well I am at work and just happened to check the blog and see a few new posts... made my day. I probably shouldn't be writing this but whatever. :)
I am now a Dallas resident...
I went to the bonzai with my dad Friday and packed up my belongings. I now understand how you felt Mandi whenever you would come this semester. My heart just floods with memories and then I realize it won't be the same anymore. It was really hard leaving.
Your blog the other day Mandi made me realize that I've been feeling that but didn't realize it. I've been so "busy" lately. So much going on. So many things to think about, plan for, prepare for.. So many people around all the time. It's easy for me to focus on WHAT is going on, rather then HOW is the Lord working in me and am I listening to Him?
Me and Jacklyn and Annalisa spent the night in our new apartment last night. I like the apartment a lot, but its just weird. Am I really living in Dallas, working, starting a life here?
I leave this Sunday. I'm sure I will talk to yall before then. It's gonna be awesome, but I already know that the Lord is going to do some hard work in my heart.
Love, Root
Monday, June 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment