This summer I work very closely with a guy named Todd, or Pied Typer. I think yall know that. Honestly, he is one of the reasons that my job is so fun. We just get along very well. There are a few things that I am learning from him, but one is a love for simple music. We have similar tastes in music but he loves soundtracks and has thus opened my eyes to a new world of beauty... I would like to share:
Field Trip by Thomas Newman (Finding Nemo)
Finding Nemo by Thomas Newman
Fronds like These by Thomas Newman (Finding Nemo)
The Gravel Road by James Newton Howard (The Village)
La Valse D'Amelie by Yann Tiersen (Amelie)
The Letter That Never Came by Thomas Newman (Lemony Snicket's)
Thought I'd Never Call? by James Newton Howard (Blood Diamond)
Just a few... oh and the entire Pride and Prejudice soundtrack, but yall know that already. :)
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment