OK. It's time. This is officially the first, not-serious post on this blog, per Mandi's request.
1st - Today I sat in my house for a few hours in the dark because the electricity went out. We had storms come through and I was home, alone, in the dark. I was mainly perturbed because I was in the middle of watching Braveheart. So, I organized my room and got bored, so now i'm at Panera.
2nd - I went to Austin this weekend and it was really fun! I saw Mandi all day Saturday... then I watched my sister exhaust herself in a triathlon, and then I put together 250 programs with Erin for about 10 hours. It was fun. I liked being in the Hill Country for a few days.
3rd - It's back to D-town this week. I am going to be getting my life together because the next few weeks will be crazy. For example, next week is Erin's wedding, then KAA for a week, then moving in to Dallas apt, then going to FRANCE! Whoop. Time flies by.
4th - Miss you guys. Have a vunderful day!
ROOOOOOOOOOT
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yay for the scary weather today!
Post a Comment