Tuesday, May 27, 2008

my first blog ever

In a few moments, I will be an official blogger. I think the weight of this new achievement is starting to hit me!
Actually, it's pretty lame that it took me this long to write. But you guys should know that I've been reading it and loving hearing about your hearts and lives.

I've got a few sweet things to share...
Well, in a few hours this year's teams are leaving for china, and I'm not going to be on the plane. It's really crazy. So I haven't told you yet, but I got the job. It took awhile to find out, but I did and went this last weekend to move my stuff in. Man, I feel like I have so much to tell yall, but I waited so dang long to write to you. I guess to sum up, God's done some real miracles in my heart. I was so angry at Him a few weeks ago that He would make me do something I had avoided for years and live in a place that I hated and feared. But He has made it so clear during this process and even provided a lot of sweet gifts and confirmation when I visited Nana this weekend. I think I'll go ahead and say it. I'm excited about my summer. Afraid, yes. But I get to be where the Father has led me. And already as I have finally started obeying and trusting Him, I feel Him changing my heart. I feel Him taking more of the ugly and making it beauty. I'm grateful. And I wanted you to know.

He's always good.

Smash

No comments: