Wednesday, May 7, 2008

hosea 2

ok so I've been trying to verbalize all that has happened...you know when you start to feel remove from a long season and you start to forget. But you don't want to forget so you start looking back and then you start to see all these different things come together and it's like whoa! it makes sense. all those needle pokes, pricked fingers, sore hands, and blurred vision was making an afghan of many colors and now I just want to wear it to show the world the beautiful afghan my Maker has made...I just picture us all walking around wearing our afghans and being like "tell me about this patch of cloth--how did this one get sewn in? or how did these colors get put together?" and then you're like well, let me tell about this patch...and then we're all like whoa! no way! HIYEAAAAAA.


ok so I just copied this from something on word I was working on so not sure how it's going to look on the post, but yea!

Look at these sweet patches.

PS someone get smash to post a pic of a small Chinese kid.

love you guys,
manson

ps. Betty, that was good. that last post. I needed that...
and Kimbo, sometimes I like to think of you and me as H20. Both water but one of us is ice and one of us is vapor. You'd prob be the ice b/c you're the solid one and i'm more flighty and vapory..anyways all that to say..heavy heart-I dig that post.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I'm workin on cute small chinese kid post. my computer is messed up :(

love.